Back to reality
It's unbeliavable how difficult it could be to get back to reality after a lovely summerholiday. I just got used to laying on the white sandy beaches, bathing in a christal clear water, drinking Margarita and escaping from lizards. All that was i Malaysia, truly Asia. I don't say that escaping -or even killing lizards- was my favorite job there, but it was something that belonged to holiday in exotic country. And those lovely and really friendly people that i met in Malaysia - i can't forget them. Some of them even became really good friends of mine. I can say my trip wouldn't be that succesfull and interesting without meeting those friend of my friends... that i basically hadn't even met before. And again some more friends of those friends'...
It was just so nice and relaxing that everything bad was just forgotten -for a while. Even the fact that when coming back to Finland i need to start working again. Although after Malaysia i still had two weeks of holiday before starting work it wasn't long time enough to change a way of daily life.
This week i really needed to struggle with work -first to remember the way to my office. Next mission was to face all the papers that i had received during my absence and try to figure out what to do with them. It took overall two days just to wonder Why? What i am supposed to do in my office? Where should i start from?
On third day i "sort of" started working, slowly but firmly. I think getting back to grey reality takes a bit time, but it's possible to get there... sooner or later.
I wish you all nice time while waiting for the next holiday again...
By the way, next holiday for me will be again in Asia, not sure whether it's truly Asia.
Cheers!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home