Living together
Last three weeks have been training for me and my boyfriend to live together and learn about each other.
It wasn’t that easy as I first thought it would be. There are moments that we are dancing on the roses
but sometimes you hit the spikes of rose.
Of course it’s lovely to have somebody to come home from work with. And good that don’t need to sleep alone – despite those nights that one of us wants to sleep on couch… but those we don’t count.
At the beginning we could make a deal that as we both have an office in town, we won’t take works and laptop back home when finished in the office. Need to have some sort of schedule of day also for the Japanese workaholic –as they are known. That thing goes alright and now we have clearly a working day and the free time in the evenings. I’m happy about it ;)
I try to do all my best to enjoy the time together - and first of all find that time . Always when my boyfriend have some things to do in the evenings, etc practise, meetings, what ever… I try to meet my friends same time. In order to have those few remaining days without any plans – only two of us…
Like yesterday, he had a tournament nearby and promised to come home before 6pm. Well, I was looking forward to enjoy the evening with him at home. He let me know one hour earlier that will be just a little bit late, but will ring me on the way back home. I was waiting. But started preparing a delicious dinner with red wine and everything. As i didn’t hear anything from him around six o’clock, called him. He was still at the tournament, now watching some others match. Told me, he won’t get home in one hour. Well, the dinner was almost ready and the bottle of red wine opened. I was just so pissed off and didn’t feel like eating anymore…. so most of the food just went to garbage bag. There was no use to it. But had to take a glass of wine to cheer up a little bit. I didn’t feel like being at home all the evening and just wait for my boyfriend to come home. So, I called up few friends of mine if some of them would like to meet up in town for a drink or something. Some of them didn’t even pick up the phone, but some did. Most of them were not in town, so couldn’t meet up. Two of them said that I called them up just a bit too late. If they would have known two hours earlier, they would love to go out for drink with me… hurrah! I also hoped that I knew two hours earlier that I will have a lonely dinner at home –only me and the bottle of wine.
Well, finally my boyfriend appeared, only 1,5 hours late. I didn’t feel like saying hellos or asking how was the tournament. But he was wondering, what was my problem. My problem was the broken promises and a lonely dinner... so i went to sleep before 9pm. Since that we haven’t said a word to each other. That’s also problem for us, we don’t talk about our feelings. It’s sad to day but it’s very true, that he doesn’t do anything to cheer me up and doesn’t know how to apologise. Every time when we are fighting - even fighting silent- it’s me who says sorry and tries to make it up. This time I didn’t have a reason to do it.
Now I must go shopping to cheer myself up and maybe after it will go and see a movie.
Hope everything will be better when go back home in the evening,

1 Comments:
hi,tiina..
i like your recent post, i think it happened to many couples that live together..hopefully by now you are not fighting with your bf anymore.
i do agree that sometimes guys are just so insenitive and stupid..try to talk to him and make him realise. dont make it sounds like you are confronting him, but make him feel how much u appreciate him and care about all these little things in life! make it a positive way to improve the situation.
when reading your blog, it makes me realised that i have the same feeling towards my boyfriend sometimes when he break promise;p
oh..i miss him already;p
cheers,
June
Post a Comment
<< Home