News from last weeks

When I read June’s last blog i really felt sorry that I’ve been so lazy and busy. I don’t even know when I wrote my last blog, but it’s too long time ago. All I put blame on is my hell busy time at work and laziness in the evenings…
Despite of hectic time here I have been feeling really happy. I think we are doing fine with my boyfriend and I just enjoy the time with him. Although there are times that I would like to bunch him if he irritates me… but so far I didn’t need to do that. ;)
Two weeks ago, was it something around 7th to 9th of October, I went to a cruise with my bf and our friends, Heidi and Bart. Just after work on Friday we headed to a harbor, took a ferry and traveled to Sweden. It was such a great and hilarious trip. First evening we had a good dinner in the restaurant, listened to some life Irish music and just enjoyed a good company. We spent a Saturday in Stockholm, shopping, seeing around and eating properly (when I say properly, I really mean PROPERLY). In the evening we had to get back to the ferry and take a cruise back to Finland. The weather that evening was brilliant and I just wanted to stay outside on the deck seeing sunset and beautiful sea. Finally back in the cabin we all were quite tired from wandering all day in town, so that we mainly stayed in the cabin entertaining each other. Well, I didn’t mind staying really packed in the small room since we had so much fun. Even reading a schedule of the evening in the ferry caused many comic moments. Bart told us there is DJ Arrives in night club playing. Shame to admit this but we all thought the DJ was some Spanish guy called Arrives…. ;) That’s because of how Bart pronounced it. Well, DJ wasn’t called Arrives…. As you could easily quess... if you are any smarter than us.
I don’t know whether i have a boring life, but still on the following Monday at work I couldn’t help laughing in the office when I remembered our “Spanish” DJ. Luckily I was alone in my office and nobody heard me laughing by myself. What would my colleagues think about me…..?
Week after that I wanted to organize a belated birthday party for my boyfriend and myself and invite some three best couplefriends that we are always together with. We somehow spent most our time with couple which is a finnish girl and a foreign guy -couple. Heidi from Finland has Dutch bf, Mervi has Albanian one, Hanne has German one and my own honey comes far from Japan… ;) Sometimes this makes me wondering whether there is something wrong with Finnish guy… I was really looking forward to gather all us together, because we never have chance to be all 8 together because of everybody’s busy times. Like this time. One couple told us they already have some other plans for the Saturday. There were still two couples to come until Saturday afternoon… when my friend told me she had a really difficult and huge fight with her boyfriend. So, they found it better to stay at home and make up their fight. Finally there was only one couple, Hanne and Andre coming. Well, It was still nice and lovely evening with them, eating a LOT (actually everything I cooked and baked for 6persons ;) drinking and just being together.
Last weekend Heidi and Bart bought a puppy. We wanted so badly to go and see ‘her’, so there we went there on Saturday to see Sanni-puppy. She was so cute and funny so that we just didn’t need any other entertainment but look at her playing -and being. We really liked the dog and didn’t want to leave her…. So we decided to stay at their place over night. It was good to stay there since Sanni was even more cheerful in the morning after sleeping good long night… It’s amazing how one little puppy can melt my heard so easily… even though I am allergic for dogs and cats and any other hairy animals. But I don’t mind sneezing all the time, as long as I can just be with a puppy J.
This week so far has passed by really fast, maybe because i have really busy times at work and don’t have time to think about anything else. Only stay in the office until 7 to 8 pm and after coming home go jogging if some energy left. Then there is not much time left to stay awake, so basically that’s it for the day…. I know this kind of time is gonna last until next spring… But we just need to accept that and try to find some time for ourselves too.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home