One hour closer to summer
Last Sunday early morning Finland with all EU-countries and some States in America chanced to daylight saving time (DST) as it's called officially. In our terms it's called summer time and means that we chance the time one hour ahead -toward summer.
My inner clock couldn't follow this chance but it's still living in a normal time. I'm stick in the rules and i wake up every single morning at 7am - with or without alarm clock. This doesn't really go with the changing time. Every morning this week has been such a hazzle when i have to wake up and get ready in half sleep. I can't get to bed any earlier than before, but am expected to sleep one hour less. This morning my alarm clock rang at 7am and I - in full deep sleep - switched it off. And woke up exactly at 8pm, no minute earlier or later but sharp. Pretty precise ;) I had to take off in a hurry and catch the train within 30mins, to get into office before 9am.
Why don't we also change office hours one hour ahead? So that i wouldn't need to start my day running. And why do we need to give one hour away from Sunday, from only free day when i would love to have many more hours to relax? I would prefer buying some hours instead of giving away, only if anybody happens to sell them.
If nothing else good in this, at least the summer comes one hour faster. ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home