Desperate housewifes' evening
All this began on monday when i decided to invite some of my closest female friends to have a girls evening at my place. I thought this weekend would be the perfect one, when all seven of us doesn't have any other plans. I was wrong. Just after the invitation reached them i got three negative replies, that they can't come since they are out of town on the weekend. Two of invited ones said right away they are in, hah! Last two of them still didn't know on saturday afternoon whether they come or not. It's not easy to make plans in the far future ;/
On saturday afternoon after cleaning up, baking and preparing some snacks i went jogging. First time in my long life i was proposed during the exercise ;) I had some 12km of running behind me and still some kilometers to go. I was really tired and almost gave up. There was two black and one white little boys, around 10years old, walking in front of me. Suddenly an other of the black ones turned to me and put his hand up as a sign and said "Stop stop stop, kuunteleppas yks juttu!" (meaning "listen to one thing"). I said that sorry i need to go on running now. He didn't give up, but shouted after me "Yks mies haluais mennä naimisiin sun kanssa" (meaning "One man would like to marry you"). I just smiled and said back, oh that's great! That gave me enough energy to go on running till home. At least there is one man, but better to keep his identification in secret ;)
Just after running and showering first of my friends came. I told girls in my invitation that the time is not so strict, sometimes after 7pm. She came a minute after... and told IT IS after seven. Next one came an hour later and we started crabbing some snacks and drinking wine. I was still wondering whether anybody else come. I called one and she said she has too much pains after taking a big tattoo in the same day. Was acceptable, since didn't want to see her back bleeding and hurting so much. But she sounded proud of her big lion standing on her back.... maybe will see it a bit later. The other friend gave me a message after eight and said that "By the way, i'm not coming". Was expected but not accepted without any reason.... ;(
But three of us had really good fun after all. We went out to biggest night club in Helsinki, danced over there so much that feet started hurting like a hell. On the dance floor there were punch of asian people -japanese i would say ;) Two of the guys just completely stuuck on me -that was quite annoying since none of them was my own japanese boyfriend. They danced next to me and came all the time closer and closer, i tried to keep distance. And finally the other said "Sun hiukset tuoksuu hyvin" (almost meaning "Your hair smells nice") with bad finnish. And also that my hair smelled like a cigarette, nothing nice at least! I was wondering what is the thing the asian guys were so keen on me and my hair. Maybe my own darling could give me an answer. Also an other obvious thing was that asian girls were so short and slim. I and my other friend (who is little taller than me) found ourselves like giants. We had our high heals on, and i made up my mind and i'll leave my high heals back home when i go to Japan. Maybe that way i'm not that obviously huge within japanese girls. I need to go and buy other party shoes (with lowest possible heals!) for that purpose.
Might be that we were too energetic in the beginning of the evening, so that we really got tired at the end. Didn't feel like dancing anymore and all the songs they played sounded so boring. We left the club already around 2am and felt orselves either too old or too unexperienced to this kind of night life. I think i had a good reason to be tired, since i already had partied or drank two previuos evenings ...UPS! (Hope this was an exceptional week.)
But, at least we had really nice evening. Althougt this was supposed to be desperate housewife's evening it turned to be more like perfect housewifes evening ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home