Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sport activities

In last three weeks in attended two running competition. The first took place in 29th of April and the distance was 17,4km. I did my best and was really satisfied with the time I run the distance: only 1:32:49 and our 5 girls' team won a gold-medal out of 9 other teams. You may congratulate me and my team ;)

A week after my friend from work came to my place and we went jogging together. Usually my training doesn’t take longer than 14km per time, but now the jogging went so easily with good company so that we finished running after 18,5km… Still that sport wasn’t enough for the day, as I did some gardening 3hours and then went to my friends’ housewarming+birthday –party in the evening. From the houseparty we still headed to the nightclub and I danced almost all evening with a nice guy… after he dared to give me a little hint to dance with him ;) There might be some stories later on about this mysterious guy, but let see, how the story goes...


Again after one week, on 12th of May I run a half-marathon. I am not really happy with the result, but at least I passed the finish line within two hours – exactly 1:59:59 ;) The last spurt was necessary, as I couldn’t go faster at the beginning of run starting behind the other 6500 runners…

Ps. I'm the one with flying ponytail and funny face ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home