Therapy for one pint
Yesterday after work I went to gym with my friend who is from same workplace but different department. We both had really busy and hard week, so thought the gym and pint afterwards might help and make us feel better. I don’t want to say whose face I saw in the boxing bag but I hit it hard and long. My friends just encouraged me and said “Kill it!” Well, boxing helped a lot and I did some more exercise in the gym. After gym we went to bar nearby and shared all our bad thoughts and opinions over pint. The topics were mainly about work, how things are not going smoothly and equally. About some colleagues, workload and how the works are distributed unevenly in the department with other colleagues. One of us said how the atmosphere is getting finally better in the department while the other said it the opposite way. Also we talked about our private life and relationships, how they suffer from busy and stressful working time. And we found some solution to all our problems and encouraged each other to make things better.It was like a meeting with a therapist as we could go through all things what bothered us. We made the world again much better and both of us had a lot eased mind after being therapist to each other. And the meeting didn’t cost anything but one pint!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home