Saturday, November 04, 2006

Pay it forward

My boyfriend is planning to cancel his contract for office and take all his working papers and products to my place. It’s time to make some room in my apartment for them. How is that going to be possible? My place is already now too booked with all the things that I have been collecting and saving for some time in future – just in case. There is no other way to handle this but to act like a good person and give all extra stuff away. I spent last weekend and also some evenings this week to clean up my closets and storage room. I couldn’t finish everything, but will continue my work after my boyfriend comes home and helps me. So far I took away all clothes, shoes, towels that I haven’t been using for long time because of wrong size or how they look. All of the stuff was in the good shape so I decided to donate them to the Red Cross. After carrying those three huge bags of textiles to a collecting point I felt really good person – I paid it forward. I know people in Third World will be happy to get them and really have some use for my old clothes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home