Ricky or Martin

I got tickets to Ricky Martin's concert in Helsinki. First i thought i invite one friend of mine to join me, but i didn't need to. My honey wanted badly to come with me (he almost got mad when he heard i was gonna ask somebody else). I was wondering if he really was interested in the concert or he just didn't want to let me go there without him. Later found out he was almost more excited about the concert than i was. Almost.
The concert took place on monday this week. I only knew few songs before that, so before concert i listened some new songs to get into atmosphere. And i knew he looks damned sexy... and he did. Sigh. I really enjoyed watching him dancing so sexy and also liked his wide variety of songs, that wasn't only latin music as expected.
But why should i go to the arena to see Ricky Martin if i have "my own Ricky" at home? There are many things in common with them; tall, good shaped body, dark hair, dark eyes, can sing and can also dance. I only need to ask "my own Ricky" to learn how to spin his bottom...
This night i need to go to bed by myself, but hope either Ricky or Martin will wake me up when he comes home...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home