Lonely relationship led to the single life
Many things have happened in this year, but I haven’t had time to keep you updated of my life… sorry about that. I try to go through the highlights of my life since I wrote the last blog.
You buddies who have read my previous blogs can easily understand my feelings of the relationship I went trough. I spent a little too much time alone, even though I was in a relationship. My ex-boyfriend worked a lot, traveled even more and I would try to find desperately some time to us to be together. The last point was when he spent a week in Japan and after coming home, we didn’t communicate at all, if I said something we turned into fight. We didn’t even eat at the same time or sleep in the same bed on the following week. That was too much for me and I decided to finish it. I still don’t know what happened to us and our relationship during that week, but luckily everything went fine at last and he found his own flat really quickly and moved out in March.
These passed two months I have enjoyed my single life. I have time for myself, for my friends and don’t need to feel bad of my lonely days. I can do anything, go anywhere without planning my schedule after him and his trips. The break up was a best solution for us, since I don’t feel that lonely anymore and he can work and travel as much as he wants without making me feel bad.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home