Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sick at home

Last tuesday i felt a little weird pain in my throat and it turned to be beginning of bad flu. On wednesday my parents came here and i tried to do my best to company them for few days. We went walking by the sea, shopping in the shopping mall and visiting my cousin. I was supposed to go to my brother's place on Friday with my parents, but I didn't feel good enough to travel there. My brother would have needed me to work with building a new terrace in their new house. I had to skip that work now... maybe i can go there, when the house is completely done ;) So, i have been just home these last days sleeping a lot, recovering from flu and admiring my red nose. Fortunately yesterday i started feeling a little healthier and went shopping nearby. I also had some time to plan my summerholiday and go through the summerclothes i already have in my closets. Althought i usually hate being sick, as i get so frusturated and bored of not being able to do any sport or go anywhere, this time i enjoyed the time by myself. Finally i had time to myself and take care of many things i haven't had time to do for a long time - for example update this blog! The most important and enjoyable moment was the beautycare at home; including footcare, haircolor, eyebrown color, manicure, pedicure,... Now it's time to get healthy again ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home